About the Award
The Trust Company of the Year Award is open to private client companies formed to act as a trustee or to deal with trusts.
Depending on the entries received, the judges may decide to split the category into ‘midsize firm’ and ‘large firm’ subcategories; if so, entrants will be advised of this at the shortlist stage.
Focusing on the year 1 May 2020–23 April 2021 only, address all of the following five criteria: they are equally weighted.
- Demonstrate strong management and growth within the sector.
- Explain how the company has demonstrated excellence in client service delivery.
- Provide examples of innovation that differentiate you from your competitors.
- Outline the company’s technical expertise and support for continuing professional development and education.
- Demonstrate the company’s commitment to the wider profession.