About the Award
The Private Client Legal Team of the Year applies to teams of private client lawyers in firms with ten or more fee earners in the firm globally. Please see FAQs for the full definition of fee earners.
Depending on the entries received, the judges may decide to split the category into ‘midsize firm’ and ‘large firm’ sub-categories and entrants will be advised under these circumstances at shortlist stage.
Focusing on the year 1 May 2020–23 April 2021 only, address all of the following five criteria: they are equally weighted.
1. Demonstrate a clear capacity to undertake complex and demanding client issues, highlighting key cases (no more than three) from the relevant period that exemplify this.
2. Detail and illustrate the team’s sector specialisms.
3. Explain how the team has demonstrated excellence in client service delivery.
4. Provide examples of innovation that differentiate the team from its competitors.
5. Demonstrate the team’s commitment to the wider profession.