About the Award
This award is for the most outstanding individual in any discipline servicing private clients, or an advisor who stands out as being an expert in the field.
In order to be considered for this category, the nominee will need to be a Full STEP member (TEP). STEP members may nominate themselves or be nominated by a firm or peer. The shortlist will then be issued to STEP members worldwide, who each have one vote for their preferred candidate. Winners cannot be awarded more than once in a five-year period.
Focusing on the year 1 May 2020–23 April 2021 only, address all of the following five criteria: they are equally weighted.
- Why this person stands out from other advisors in the field.
- How this person has demonstrated a commitment to their clients.
- This person’s range of expertise.
- This person’s commitment to continued professional development and education.
- This person’s contribution to the profession.