About the Award
The International Legal Team of the Year applies to a legal team that focuses on cross-border or international private client work.
Depending on the entries received, the judges may decide to split the category into ‘midsize firm’ and ‘large firm’ sub-categories; if so, entrants will be advised of this at the shortlist stage.
Focusing on the year 1 May 2020–23 April 2021 only, address all of the following five criteria: they are equally weighted.
1. Explain the firm's methods and approach to multi-jurisdictional issues on cross-border and/or international private client work (providing specific examples of how the firm uses its international network and coordinates advice relating to multiple jurisdictions).
2. Demonstrate how the team attracts and secures new client relationships.
3. Provide examples of innovation that differentiate you from your competitors.
4. Outline the team’s technical expertise and support for continued professional development and education.
5. Demonstrate the team’s commitment to the wider profession.