About the Award
The Boutique Firm of the Year Award is for a sole practitioner, or a practice, specialising in private client services with an average (over the period 1 May 2020–23 April 2021) of ten or fewer fee earners in the firm, globally. This award is not open to practices within a larger firm. Please see FAQs for the full definition of fee earners.
Focusing on the year 1 May 2020–23 April 2021 only, address all of the following five criteria: they are equally weighted.
- Describe the firm’s approach to client management.
- Explain how the firm collaborates with other service providers to enhance its client offering.
- Explain why the boutique nature of the firm sets it apart from larger practices and the benefits that this brings to its clients.
- Provide specific examples of excellent client service that aims to build lasting relationships.
- Demonstrate commitment to the wider profession.