About the Award
This award applies to teams of accountants dealing with private client issues.
Depending on the entries received, the judges may decide to split the category into ‘midsize firm’ and ‘large firm’ subcategories and entrants will be advised under these circumstances at the shortlist stage.
Focusing on the year 1 May 2020-23 April 2021 only, address all of the following five criteria: they are equally weighted.
- Demonstrate strong management and growth within the sector.
- Explain how the team has demonstrated excellence in client service delivery.
- Provide examples of innovation that differentiate you from your competitors.
- Outline the team’s technical expertise and support for continuing professional development and education.
- Demonstrate the team’s commitment to the wider profession.